Saturday, December 29, 2012

New film character
 Update

I still have a good bit to work on but I thought that I should at least post what I have been doing thus far. I am still reworking a few aspects of the character. I am currently working on the knife on her hip. I am reworking the original model and I will be posting a before and after pic of it soon.  I haven't added the displacement to the bodice and the bracers in this render but once I do all the detail in those areas really pop.  I reworked the model of the cloak to fix the inner penetration issues of the hood as well. I have been going back and forth on the look and feel of the cloak. I will also be posting some of the looks that I have come up with, hopefully by the end of this weekend.  I am also planning on redoing the belt as well so that it fits in with rest of her cloths and the period which I am trying to set the story in.

Let me know what you think....

 

2 comments: